Изучение Иностранных Языков Форум в Запорожье

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Lets speak about travelling.

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 73

Lets speak about travelling. What countries, cities or places you visited? What interesting we saw there.

Except our Motherland I visited Moscow (Russia).
I hadn't much time to walk, so I visited only Red Square.
There are soldiers standing honor guard.
Changing of the guard was showy. Soldiers lifted theirs legs so hight. :)

I visited Turkey last summer. I liked the country very much and  had a lot of fun there.
We (I amd my friends) stayed in a hotel which was situated not far from the sea.  During our stay we swam a lot, had nice traditional food and took some excursions like "Istanbul sights" - which included visiting of City Walls, Yedikule (Fortress of the Seven Towers), Kariye Museum (Church of the Holy Savior in Chora), Pierre Loti café, Eyüp Sultan Mosque, Greek Orthodox patriarchate, and Egyptian Spice Bazaar for only 25$. We had a great time and want to go there again.  :love:

I want to visit Turkey too. 
Especially i want to visit Istambul. I have read about this city and i think it very interesting.

After reading you message I wanted even more. :)

I f you want to go you should start saving money. Now it is really expencive from from it was before but sometimes there are special offers for travellers when you can buy cheap tours. The high season is in May as a result the prices are high too. Price is the biggest disadvantage.

Thank you for advice. I shall use it when I begin to plan my travel.

я usually go to the Crimea. It is my favorite place in Ukraine. I have never been to Turkey but I think I'd like it.
Also I would like to visit Brazil and see one of the Seven Wonders of the World -  a statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro which is called Christ the Redeemer.   :cool:

i wanted to attach photos and failed  :dontknow: pity

I visited Morocco twice. It is an amazing arabic country. I also visited Istanbul. But my dream is Mauritius

If I am not mistaken Mauritius is an island. It is also a resort for millionaires  :)

Юлия написал(а):

я usually go to the Crimea. It is my favorite place in Ukraine.

I also like Crimea very mutch. There are a lot of beautiful places to visit.
The most beautiful places where I have been in Crimea are the Grand canyon of Crimea and Ai-Petri.

I like the Crimea too. I was there last month. It was very warm there like in spring. We visited The Chrysanthemum Ball at Nikitsky Botanical Garden. It was fantastic!! :yep:

Crimea is a nice place for travelling. If you have enough money you can stay in expensive hotel or apartment. If you don’t have money you can go camping or stay in cheap flats. I like Crimea because there is always something new for you.

speaking about dreams - I would like to visit the USA.

hello, guys! I have never been abroad by I would like to go to Thailand. Have you ever visited this country?

No, I have never been there.

But I continue visiting Russia. I went to Ramenskoe on winter holidays.
There are forests and lakes. It is very beautiful in winter there. Trees were covered with ice and shone in the sun.

We don't have such a beautiful winter. :(

Mikola
Do you have any photos for sharing?

or to share  :blush:

yes, I have some photos.

http://cs721.vkontakte.ru/u4320152/99516029/z_e19e6987.jpg

http://cs721.vkontakte.ru/u4320152/99516029/z_409bd47e.jpg

+1

Wow nice pictures!! Real winter!! It's very beautifull there!! I want to go there too!!

I wanted to attach pictures too but couldn't.  :(

по теме travelling я создала темку в разделе материалы для изучения вот Обучающее видео по теме Travelling  там видео урок   :)

Юлия
You should speak ONLY ENGLISH here.

Mikola
pictures are great!  :cool:

oops! Sorry  :blush:  I will speak only English  :yep:

This photo is from the hotel where I stayed when visited Egypt.

umm seafood  :love: It look tempting  :rolleyes:

by the way it is a pity that there are demostrations and it's dengerous to visit this coutry now.

Юлия
Mauritius is an island but not just for millionaires
it is expensive to go everywhere now

I am going to start saving for trip to Egypt.  :D

ksk
I've just heard that it is very expensive to go there. It is much more expensive then to go to Turkey for example. 

ksk написал(а):

it is expensive to go everywhere now

True!!!  :dontknow:

Создать форум © iboard.ws Видеочат kdovolalmi.cz