Изучение Иностранных Языков Форум в Запорожье

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Lets speak about travelling.

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 73

my dream  :)

wow! I am with you  :cool:

Hello everyone!
I think that travelling is one of the best things in our life. I've been abroad at the first time in may. It was a trip to Hungary and Austria. To me these countries are really beautiful. And I'd like to share some photos with you.

What's the problem? I can't attach images  :angry:

I can!!!

Ilon4ik
I think your images are too heavy - try to reduce their size.

SP написал(а):

Ilon4ik
I think your images are too heavy - try to reduce their size.

Thank you for advice!!!!

They are fantastic!  :cool:

Ilon4ik написал(а):

Thank you for advice!!!!

You are welcome.

How long have you been there? Was it expensive? How did you travel there?

The photos are very nice Ilon4ik

The third photo reminds me our Livadia Palace.

I want to go there too  :yep:

SP написал(а):

How long have you been there? Was it expensive? How did you travel there?

We've been there only for four days. That tour wasn't expensive, but we've spent a lot of money for different excursions and souvenirs, because prices are too high, especially in Hungary.  :)
We travelled there with a travel agency.

SP, and if you remember, I told you about the muzeum of marzipan (it's the mix of sugar and almond), here are some photos.

I can't believe they are candies!!! They seem real!! Unbelievable!
Thanks for your photos. They are great.

Ilon4ik :cool:

Ilon4ik Why are there so few people? It seems like the city is empty.  :yep: On the whole the pictures are very beautiful.
SP Your tropical country is a temptation too.

Юлия написал(а):

Ilon4ik Why are there so few people? It seems like the city is empty.  :yep: On the whole the pictures are very beautiful.

There were a lot of tourists, but I dont like, when there are a lot of different people at the photo, so I tried to take photos, where there weren't people :)

I see. I thought it was an early morning  :D  when the most of pepole are still sleeping  :dontcare:

Here are my photos from Turkey. I have decided to show mine too.

+1

Lenka
Fantastic!!!

Thanks a lot.  :blush:

I have been to Moscow. I didn't like Moscow that much.. it's such a busy and crowded city.. I prefer quieter places  :rolleyes: . But still I enjoyed my trip a lot. 
Last year I went to the US. It was an unforgettable jorney. I visited Texas, Idaho, Utah and a very tiny little bit of Nevada and Oregon. I was greatly impressed by clean streets :)
I'll try to attach some pictures, hope uploading will not fail  :sceptic:

Your pictures are just wonderful!!!  :cool: What did you do there? Were you there for studying?

Lenka, I was there through the Camp America Exchange Program. I worked in Texas in a summer camp and then I was just travelling :)
pictures of camp grounds. I didn't imagine that TX is so green  ^^

was it "work and travel" programme?

Юлия
no, Camp America. this programme is much cheaper and provides job opportunities only in camps
campamerica.co.uk

Отредактировано john (28-06-2011 10:58:42)

I see. One of my friends was there too but it was work and travel programme. She did not like it there. She said it has been the worst experience in her life. I do not know the details but there was something wrong with her accommodation, work and even people.

Thanks for the link anyway.

It happens :dontknow:

oh, i thought it was an extraordinary situation that someone doesn't like it!! But it happenes!  :)

Did you have the opportunity to earn enough money for traveling or you should take extra money with you??

what kind of work did you have to do there?  :question:

Создать форум © iboard.ws Видеочат kdovolalmi.cz