Изучение Иностранных Языков Форум в Запорожье

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Lets speak about travelling.

Сообщений 61 страница 73 из 73

I paid just for air tickets. I stayed at my friends' places so I didn't pay for food or accomodation.
i worked in the kitchen :)

I see. Are you going to go there again?

no   :nope:  fourth-year students got so many visa refusals in the embassy this year, I decided not to risk   :glasses:

it is a pity!! :mad:

Lena
:cool:

Have you ever been in London?

No, I haven't. And you?

Very interesting

tell us about your trip please  - why did you go there, what did you like most and so on.

Has anybody been to England? What is it like to visit the motherland of the language you have been learning for ages?:)

Hello!
I visited some European cities last summer. It was a bus tour. We started in L`viv and we went to Krakow. But on the way we visited the salt mines in Wieliczka. It was very interesting excursion of a very deep under the ground. And for girls, air in this place keeps youth.
Krakow is little city with beautiful castle Wawel, a large number of churches and the well-known Vistula river. I was there in rainy weather. But I couldn`t stop to visit all the planned excursions. And thanks to this rain I tasted the most delicious hot chocolate in my life.
The second city where I came was Berlin. I like this town more than other in this trip. I prefer a big city with broad streets and high-rise buildings. I was also delighted with the bright blue sky and green grass.
The third city was Prague. It`s city where everyone feels like at home. Prague is famous for narrow block pavement and Gothic constructions. And of course you know about red roofs. It`s excellently!
Next city was Vienna. We were there a little time. And I didn`t appreciate highly this city. But I still had time to drink a Viennese coffee, eat apple strudel, and buy marzipan candies.
Last city was Budapest. I didn`t like this place. Why? I don`t know. Maybe I was tired. Because in fact Budapest has a lot of beautiful places.
Now I know that five countries for eight days is very difficult. But it`s very fascinating. And I believe that I will be back to these cities in the near time.

Valeria
thanks for your story. When I was reading it it was like visiting those cities myself. I think I should visit them too.  :yep:

Could someone correct the name of this theme? I mean the word "lets'. I see that the author meant "let's - let us". Because there's a difference in using the verb "to let".

When it's a modal verb with the meaning "allow" we use it without the ending "s" (like "can" or "must")/
If it's a regular verb with the meaning "to rent" or "to allow the use" we should put the ending "s"  after a third person in the singular. For example:

Let me help you.
Let's (let us) go!

They let this room to the students. (The students can rent this room)
He lets his boat to the tourists. (The tourists can rent his boat)

Создать форум © iboard.ws Видеочат kdovolalmi.cz